Baked Macaroni & Cheese
2 lb fresh salmon
½ gal. water
3 lemon rounds
- Mix water, ½ lemon, salt, 1 part brown sugar, onion powder and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Pour into a 2 gallon ziploc bag and place the salmon in the marinade. Let marinade in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Place fish on cedar plank, skin side down.
4. Top the salmon with black pepper, brown sugar, cayenne and lemon rounds.
5. Cook the salmon on a grill or smoker for 35- 40 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove fish from grill. Serve with lettuce and enjoy!