Spice Up Your July 4th Party
Is 2019 the year you are going to throw the July 4th party of your dreams? It can be! Here are a list of items to spice up your July 4th and turn it from a cookout to a party!
Tear that pork apart with your bear hands. Have some fun at the cutting board and release your inner carnivore with this stainless steel meat claws!
2. Stylish Lemonade Dispenser
Keep cool while lookin’ cool with this lemonade dispenser. Your little ones will love it!
3. Beer Grill Attachment
Beer deserves a special place at the table, well, more like the grill. Save yourself from a spilled beer and buy yourself this little gift.
4. Portable Speaker
What’s a party without music? Bring your tunes outside with this outdoor, portable speakers.
5. Bean Bag Toss
Cornhole is a pillar of July 4th and should be a pillar of your party. Challenge your friends and family to a friendly game!
6. Patriotic Cocktail : Red, White and Blue Shot
- Gather the ingredients.
- Pour the grenadine into a shot glass, filling the glass one-third of the way.
- Float the white crème de cacao on top of the grenadine by pouring it over the back of a bar spoon. The glass should now be two-thirds full.
- Float the blue curaçao on top of the crème de cacao to fill the glass.
Serve and enjoy!
7. Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
Sweet Baby Ray’s is a multi- award winning BBQ sauce. If you haven’t tried it yet, do yourself a favor and throw down 10 bucks for two bottles. It’s a steal.
8. High End Cooler: RovR RollR 6
If you are a fan of BBQ and July 4th maybe you are ready for an investment. If you see yourself cooking/camping outside a fair amount this summer then you should consider getting yourself the RovR RollR 6. A premium cooler that will keep your weekend food for many weekends to come.
9. Howemon Citronella Scented Candles
The worst part of anyone’s summer is the bugs. A simple yet effective way to spruce up your party is to keep the unwelcome critters away. These Citronella candles use natural ingredients to deter mosquito, flies and anything else you don’t want to attend your get together.
What’s July 4th without some fireworks? If you live in a state where firework sales are legal – we cannot recommend more highly Excaliber 24 Cannister shells. It is quite a light show.