Baked Macaroni & Cheese
3 bone prime rib
Coarse black pepper
1 whole garlic clove
- Rub olive oil on the prime ribs
- Cut into the rib, placing slices of garlic cloves into each cut.
- Rub over with salt and pepper.
- Place prime rib on the indirect (noncharcoal) side of the grill. After about an hour spray on some moisture.
- Monitor the internal temperature: rare 120-125°F, medium-rare 130-135°F, medium 135-140°F, well-done 145°F+.
- Move smoked rib to the direct side and sear.
- Let the rib rest for 20-30 minutes before slicing.
Slice and serve!
Brought to you by Noah Cheek.